VIRTUAL: Princeton Diversity Discussions
Open to *everyone* that would like to talk about race, racism, and racial justice! For now, we are meeting digitally. Please attend as many of our gatherings as you’d like. We are excited to discuss race with you soon!
In his 2021 State of the University letter, Princeton University's President Christopher L. Eisgruber remarked, "We will press onward with the actions and conversations required to make this University stronger, more inclusive and equitable, and truer to the aspirations that we cherish. Doing so will require more discussions about challenging topics including race in America and at Princeton." Princeton Diversity Discussions is our ongoing series of friendly and inclusive gatherings for discussing race-related issues, supported by the Princeton Club of Washington, DC (PCW), Association of Black Princeton Alumni (ABPA), Association of Latino Princeton Alumni (ALPA), Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P), Native Alumni of Princeton (NAP), and 40+ associations, clubs, and classes.
To join the subscriber email list for gathering notices, suggested readings, and meeting links, please email
Princeton Diversity Discussions Founding Director Jenny Korn.
Princeton Diversity Discussions are happening on
* Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at 8 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at 7 pm Eastern
* Monday, June 13, 2022, at 9 pm Eastern
* Tuesday, July 5, 2022, at 8 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, July 13, 2022, at 7 pm Eastern
* Monday, July 18, 2022, at 9 pm Eastern
* Tuesday, August 2, 2022, at 8 pm Eastern
* Wednesday, August 10, 2022, at 7 pm Eastern
* Monday, August 15, 2022, at 9 pm Eastern