PCW Annual Meeting 2022 - including panel discussion with PICS and PIW students
The Princeton Club of Washington will host its annual meeting at the Hall of States in downtown Washington, DC. Please join us to learn the latest updates from the Club, hear our plan for the next year, ask questions, and provide input on the Club's Direction.
When: Thursday, July 7, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Reception starts at 6pm, Business meeting begins at 6:30pm, Panel discussion begins at 6:45pm
Where: Hall of States
444 North Capitol St. NW, Room 285
Washington, DC 20001
Tickets: Attendance is free for all PCW members and $20 for Non-Members. Click here to reserve your spot.
Attire: Don't forget to wear some orange and black!
Virtual Option: Register to listen via Zoom. (We may have Q&A with the virtual audience if we can get all the technology to cooperate!)
Here is how to purchase your PCW membership and then tickets to the meeting:
1. If you have a user account on the PCW website, log into it by clicking on the "Sign In" link in the top right corner of the page. You can also click here to Sign In. If you are not sure whether you have an account, or which email address you used, email PCW. Once you are logged in, you can view your member status by clicking on the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the page. You can also click here to view your Account.
2. Click here to purchase a membership (the link will open in a new browser tab). Select your membership option (Basic, Young Alumni, Sponsor, etc.) and click "Continue" at the bottom of the page. Note that PCW membership is rolling, so your membership will expire one year after purchase.
3. Once you click "Continue," you will be taken to a "Check-Out" page. If you have added your address to your profile, the system will ask if you want to use it as your billing address. For security reasons, the system does not store your card data (card number, CVV, etc.).
4. Once you have entered the information and double-checked it is correct, click the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the page to complete your transaction. You will receive an email confirming your membership purchase.
5. You can now come back to this page and reserve your member ticket. Once you're back on this page, click on the ticket link above (or click this link) to add your meeting ticket to the cart. You can reserve up to two (2) member tickets.
6. Once you've selected your tickets, you will be taken back to the shopping cart. Click "Check-Out" and follow the same steps as above to enter your card information and complete the transaction.
Questions? Email the Princeton Club of Washington.
Please note that the Princeton Club of Washington will take photographs and, on occasion, film video of attendees at Club events. These photos and videos may appear on the PCW website and on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @tigersindc).