PCW Annual Meeting 2019 - with remarks by CDT's Nuala O'Connor
NOTE LOCATION CHANGE (444 North Capitol St NW). Join the Princeton Club of Washington for our annual meeting. You'll hear from Nuala O'Connor '89 of the Center for Democracy and Technology and learn the latest news and plans from the Club.
When: Monday, June 24 | 6 — 8pm
6 — 6:30 Reception
6:30 — 7:15 Remarks by Nuala O’Connor
7:15 — 8:00 PCW Meeting (open to all)
Where: State Services Organization | Hall of States — new location
444 North Capitol St. NW (map link)
Washington, DC 20001
Tickets: Attendance is $5 for PCW members and $15 for Non-Members. For Lifetime members and Silver, Gold, and Platinum Sponsors, attendance is free. Click here to reserve your spot.
Attire: Don't forget to wear some orange and black!
Here is how to purchase your PCW membership and then tickets to the meeting:
1. If you have a user account on the PCW website, log into it by clicking on the "Sign In" link in the top right corner of the page. You can also click here to Sign In.
If you are not sure whether you have an account, or which email address you used, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are logged in, you can view your member status by clicking on the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the page. You can also click here to view your Account.
2. Click here to purchase a membership (the link will open in a new browser tab). Select your membership option (Basic, Young Alumni, Sponsor, etc.) and click "Continue" at the bottom of the page. Note that PCW membership is now rolling, so your membership will expire one year after purchase.
3. Once you click "Continue," you will be taken to a "Check-Out" page. If you have added your address to your profile, the system will ask if you want to use it as your billing address. For security reasons, the system does not store your card data (card number, CVV, etc.).
4. Once you have entered the information and double-checked it is correct, click the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the page to complete your transaction. You will receive an email confirming your membership purchase.
5. You can now come back to this page and reserve your member ticket. Once you're back on this page, click on the ticket link above (or click this link) to add your meeting ticket to the cart. You can reserve up to two (2) member tickets.
6. Once you've selected your tickets, you will be taken back to the shopping cart. Click "Check-Out" and follow the same steps as above to enter your card information and complete the transaction.
Questions? Email the Princeton Club of Washington at email@example.com.
Please note that the Princeton Club of Washington will take photographs and, on occasion, film video of attendees at Club events. These photos and videos may appear on the PCW website and on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @tigersindc). If you do not want your image to be shared publicly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.