WWS Graduate Alumni in DC - Friends and Family Picnic
Join fellow WWS Graduate Alumni for a relaxing Saturday afternoon.
You are cordially invited to the next WWS Graduate Alumni Committee event in Washington D.C.
- Date: Saturday, May 16th
- Time: 3:30 - 6 p.m.
- Location: Picnic site 24, Rock Creek Parkway (directions below)
- Cost: $5 per family or group
- Food: We'll have some food and drink available - feel free to bring additional food
- Drink: Please, no alcohol, as this is a National Park
- Amenities: The site has parking, restrooms, and playground equipment
Directions to Location:
The site is near the Carter Barron Soccer Fields and Fitzgerald Tennis Center in Rock Creek Park. The site is accessible from 16th NW. From the south, drive up 16th Street, and turn left on Morrow Street, which is immediately after Colorado Street (note, the street sign on the right side of 16th says Kennedy, but you will turn left onto Morrow). Take the first left onto Stage Rd (there is no sign), and the picnic area is on the right. It it immediately across from the Fitzgerald Tennis Center. The picnic site area is 24.
From the North, turn right onto Morrow street, immediately after Kennedy Street. Follow the same directions as above.
- Please let us know if you have a large cooler we may borrow for this event.
- Our next WWS Graduate Alumni Committee Event will be July 21st.
- Have a recommendation for a speaker or an event? Let us know!
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
Princeton Club of Washington/WWS Graduate Alumni Committee
Click here to buy tickets!!!